Become a Member of Home Builders and Remodelers Association of Northern Vermont
When you become a member of the Home Builders and Remodelers Association of Northern Vermont (HBRANV) you automatically become a member of the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) therefore, you are getting benefits and resources at the local, (state) and national level. Our members get the very best information, advocacy, education and networking opportunities on two levels, that is like getting a Two-in-One Membership!
The Home Builders and Remodelers Association of Northern Vermont (HBRANV) is a Williston, Vermont-based trade association and have been around since 1957. HBRANV has been providing programs and services that make a difference to businesses and the public as it relates to housing. Membership is made of businesses that want to be a part of the association and are affected by the building industry. We have been able to continue to evolve over the years as times change and continue to be a resource and stay focused on a continuous voice at the State and Local level, offering educational opportunities to keep members on top of industry standards and trends.
The mission of the HBRANV is dedicated to promoting, enhancing and maintaining a positive business and economic environment, conducive to the construction of new housing and renovation of existing housing. The association is committed to providing for the housing needs of all Vermonters and to creating competitive advantages for its members.
Types of Membership:
Builder Members: Builder members are directly involved in building or remodeling homes, apartments, schools, industrial, commercial, or other structures related to a community, or in land development. They include small-volume builders, production builders, light commercial builders, land developers, and remodelers.
Associate Members: Associate members are members who provide products or services to the home building industry. They include trade contractors and professional service firms such as insurance or mortgage companies.
Affiliate Members: Affiliate members are employees of Builder and Associate members. The Affiliate membership allows employees to enjoy Local, State & National benefits at a reduced dues investment.
What do I get with my Membership?
On a Local and State Level
- Be a part of the Community - Scholarship Fund, Housing Projects and Lending a Helping Hand
- Opportunities to Promote your Business through Sponsorships and Advertising and Events
- Networking through Events (Home & Garden Show, Golf Tournament, Better Homes Awards and Mixers
- Vermont Home and Garden Show offering Member Discounts on Booth Space
On a National Level
For member discounts offered by NAHB, visit www.nahb.org/ma
Last year, NAHB members saved $9 million using these discounts!
Your membership entitles you to discounts on vehicles, shipping, computers, car rentals, office supplies and more. Participating nationally known companies include GM, FedEx, Office Depot, Dell, and Hertz, to name a few. NAHB's purchasing power means big savings!
When you become a HBRANV member you’ll have access to a number of benefits including:
- Industry leading educational opportunities.
- Advocacy and lobbying at the local, state and federal level - a voice for the building industry!
- Access to NAHB which includes research, information, free legal advice, business management and expertise from experts in the industry.
- SAVINGS and MORE SAVINGS… For Example, the GM private membership offer is a $500-$1000 Savings to our members!; Verizon, Lowe’s and many other affiliate discounts.
- Vermont Home & Garden Show savings
- Marketing Opportunities to help get your business top of mind throughout the year